Thursday, December 01, 2011

Glitter, Glitter Everywhere!

As you may have noticed, I'm a big fan of glitter. Especially around the holidays. I am also a fan of flowers, especially hydrangeas. I used to consider them a summer flower, but I'm changing that!


Add some dried leaves, sparkle, and place next to a lamp adorned with a glittery tree ornament. They give quite a different vibe now don't they?


These green and white hydrangeas give my kitchen a 'frosty' feel now.

All the hydrangeas pictured were from the Walmart Better Homes and Gardens collection. They have a great selection of colors there. If you want to get really fancy, I saw gorgeous hydrangeas (and other silk flowers) at Michaels craft store last week. Sadly, $15 a stem wasn't in my budget, but if it's in yours I would say they're definitely worth it! You can find glittery white branches at pretty much any dollar or home store (can't remember where I found mine!).

Let me know what you think!

Love, Jamie

No comments: