Friday, December 02, 2011

Glass Touches in the Bathroom

Lately I've been working on the bathrooms. The main bathroom still needs quite a bit of work (needs some stuff on the walls and a new shower curtain). I'm mostly finished (for now!) the ensuite, so I thought I would share some photos.




The infamous peonies from my banner made their way in here :)


Also on the counter, this lovely wash cloth stand. $14.99 at Homesense. Hahaha, yes, you can see my weird looking arm in the reflection.


I had been searching high and low to find glass knob shower curtain hooks, and just when I gave up hope, guess where these came into stock? Oh Homesense, you treat me so well. $9.99 for a set.


I have four of these mirrored votive holders, they were $1.95 each at a dollar store in Vancouver. In hindsight I wish I'd bought more before I left, as I'm always moving these ones around (they would look great here! Oh wait, over here! Or in there!). And yes, you can see my hands and camera here as well :) Apparently I'm not very stealthy! The crown picture was $12.99; Homesense. The small shelf was a set of two, I believe I got them at Zellers ages ago.


And last but not least, my favorite place in the world to be: the bathtub. Shower curtain, $14.99 marked down from $29.99; Home Outfitters.

What is your favorite way to relax? Email me at polishedtouchbyjlesko@gmail.com or leave a comment to share what makes you happy :)

Love, Jamie

1 comment:

Danica said...

Honestly, my favorite way to relax is driving. Listening to loud, awesome music on the radio and driving around, usually at night...no traffic. Yes.